The 2017 NLL World Champion Georgia Swarm is proud to welcome several new corporate partners for the 2018-19 NLL season. In total, the Swarm has over 30 organizations in its ever-expanding group of strategic partners.
Compared to its inaugural season in Georgia, the Swarm’s corporate partnership revenue has increased 229% since 2016.
“We’re incredibly fortunate to be able to welcome our new sponsors ahead of the 2018-19 season,” Swarm Co-Owner and President Andy Arlotta said. “Bringing in reputable names like Georgia Power, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Georgia Lottery, Corona Premier and Modelo Especial demonstrates the increasing value of our franchise. Our partners’ assistance helps us offer fans better gameday offerings and experiences while simultaneously growing the game of lacrosse at the local level.”
The Swarm also renewed its co-presenting sponsorship with Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians in April 2018. The three-year deal with the Swarm’s largest partner ensures that the Swarm continues to play on Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Field during home games at Infinite Energy Arena.
New Swarm corporate partners for the 2018-19 season include:
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka: The official vodka of the Georgia Swarm, Tito’s Handmade Vodka is America’s original craft vodka. Tito’s Handmade Vodka presents the Swarm’s pregame bands, which perform in the main concourse of Infinite Energy Arena.
- Georgia Lottery: Created to enhance educational funding across the state, Georgia Lottery is the presenting game sponsor of the Swarm’s Country Night on Jan. 5 when country music artist Jerrod Niemann will perform at halftime and postgame.
- Corona Premier and Modelo Especial: Corona Premier and Modelo Especial are imported by Constellation Brands, the largest beer import company measured by sales. The American-owned company is the co-sponsor of the Swarm’s Goal Zone Club and the Swarm’s pregame bands which perform in the main concourse of Infinite Energy Arena. Corona Premier and Modelo Especial also present the 3 Stars of each Swarm home game.
- Georgia Power: Proudly serving Georgia for over 100 years, Georgia Power is the largest company within Southern Company and partnered with the Swarm to help grow the game of lacrosse in Atlanta. During the early afternoon of every Swarm Saturday home game this season, Swarm head coach Ed Comeau and select Swarm players will provide world-class instruction.
- DoMyOwn: DoMyOwn is a family-owned, online retailer of professional DIY pest control and lawn & garden solutions based in Norcross. DoMyOwn is the presenting game sponsor of the Swarm’s School Spirit Night on Feb. 1, encouraging students to showcase their school spirit when the Swarm hosts New England.
- Piedmont Bank: Based in Norcross, Piedmont Bank is committed to serving the needs of local businesses and residents. Piedmont Bank presents the Company of the Game before each Swarm home game, recognizing local businesses in the Atlanta area.
- Jimmy John’s: One of the Swarm’s official gameday meal providers, Jimmy John’s is one of the fastest-growing chains in the country. It participates in the Swarm’s community outreach programs as well.
- Stretch Dynamics: Another Georgia-based company, Stretch Dynamics provides doctor-supervised assisted stretching that is safe and effective. Stretch Dynamics provides assisted stretching sessions to Swarm players during games and practices to ensure players can reach their optimal performance levels.
- Uncle Jack’s Meat House: Uncle Jack’s Meat House in Duluth has been voted as one of the top restaurants in the area and gives Swarm fans the ultimate restaurant experience in a location close to Infinite Energy Arena.
The Swarm also welcomed back key partners Terrapin Beer Company and Miller Coors, 680 The Fan, Axiom Corporation, Howard Brothers, Mitsubishi Electric Train HVAC, Peachtree Orthopedics, Enterprise Holdings, Renewal by Andersen, and more.
The Swarm opens its 2018-19 season against the New England Black Wolves on Saturday, Dec. 15. Faceoff is set for 7:05 p.m. ET. The Swarm will be celebrating Star Wars Night presented by Peachtree Orthopedics, and players will wear special Star Wars themed jerseys and shorts.
Following the game, fans will have the opportunity to bid on game-used, autographed Star Wars uniforms. Select proceeds from the uniform auction will benefit the Rally Foundation.
Early-arriving fans will receive light-up Bamstix and have the opportunity to mingle with several dozen Star Wars characters in the 501st Legion, Georgia Garrison throughout the game. Tickets start at just $25, and fans can purchase tickets by visiting GeorgiaSwarm.com/StarWars or calling 844-4-GASWARM.