DULUTH, GA. – The Georgia Swarm, in partnership with FitGapp, have launched a brand-new official Swarm Mobile App free and available for both iOS and Android HERE. The app features daily and exclusive content, breaking news and score updates, the latest standings, schedule, an interactive team roster, and the ability to buy tickets to Swarm games. In addition, fans will find lots of opportunities for contests, in-game promotions and fun, and exclusive deals.
“We’re always looking for ways to better connect with our fans, and we’re extremely proud of our new Swarm Mobile App and its many interactive features,” Swarm Co-Owner and President Andy Arlotta said. “The Swarm Mobile App powered by FitGapp makes it very easy for our fans to receive team updates, news, stats, gameday information and to buy tickets for home games.”
The official Georgia Swarm app was built by Hopscotch, an open, mobile experiences platform servicing professional sports teams, colleges, and live events, and includes the following features:
- Breaking news and updates from www.GeorgiaSwarm.com, the Swarm official Twitter account and official Facebook account
- Points system to reward Swarm fans for attending games, and for engaging with Swarm content and contests
- On-demand access to Swarm ticket purchasing, offers and information
- Infinite Energy Arena maps, directions and parking tips, and detailed venue seating chart
- Comprehensive roster, up-to-the-minute Swarm statistics, sortable team leaders and NLL standings
- Access to exclusive content available only in select locations using the app’s location detection capabilities
Download the new Swarm app now for iOS or Android HERE.